Craftin Desert Divas - Flying by to say hello

lundi 2 octobre 2017

Hey there!

Here is a new card I had so much fun to make! Creating the background was my favorite part!


I first started by printing my sentiment on watercolor paper. Next I created the grass by masking and inking several parts using two shades of green distress inks.

I also created my own cloud stencil using a die from Craftin Desert Divas and a simple piece of acetate, and used it with some blue distress ink to create the sky.


Then I colored my images using alcohol markers and fussy cut them. I used a stitched frame die to add some cute details to my main panel, and cut a piece of pattern paper to use as a background using a stitched scallop die.

I attached both pieces together using double sided tape, and then the whole thing to a white card base. I attached my images using foam squares, and glued some sequins to add some sparkle and finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here


CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES




OTHER SUPPLIES
- Distress inks from Tim Holtz: twisted citron - mowed lawn - tumbled glass
- Watercolor paper from Canson
- Masking paper from Simon Says Stamp
- Clear acetate from my stash
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Pattern paper from the Celebrate Easter collection by Echo Park
- White gel pen from Uniball

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire