Holiday Card Series 2017 - Pink & Gold - Shaker Card

samedi 14 octobre 2017

Hello there,

How about another shaker card showcasing three new products from Craftin Desert Divas October Release? In this card, I used "Sending" die + "Sending Sentiments" stamp set, mixed with other elements.


I first started by cutting all the papers for my base: a pink square, a white square and three gold & white large strips. Attached all those pieces together. Then I die cut three circles: two from white cardstock, and one from fun foam. Glued one white circle on the foam one, and glued the other white circle on vellum, trimmed the excess around it and attached it to the foam piece.


I die cut the word Sending one time from white cardstock, one time from gold mirror cardstock and glued the two pieces together. Die cut the outline of the word from pink cardstock and glued the gold word on top of it.

I sprinkled sequins on the middle of my panel, glued the vellum circle on top of it to finally form the shaker part of the card. Attached the two sentiment elements on top of it, and glued a few sequins to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES





OTHER SUPPLIES
- Solar White cardstock from Neenah
- Pattern papers from my stash
- Vellum from Canson

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire