Holiday Card Series 2017 - North Pole

lundi 9 octobre 2017

Hello there!

It's my favorite time of the year: making holiday cards! Yay! Here is the first one showcasing a new stamp set called "Nice List" and a new stencil called "Snowflakes Flurries" ; all from Craftin Desert Divas.


I first started by cutting two hill borders that I attached together to create the snowy ground. To create the night sky, I blended four different shades of blues, going light to dark from the bottom. I also created some kind of enchanted trees using a stencil and some glitter paste. I love the result, it's so beautiful!


I attached the hill borders at the bottom of my panel, and die cut an inside scalloped frame that I attached using double sided foam tape. Then I colored my images using alcohol markers, fussy cut them and attached them using liquid glue and foam squares.


To finish the card and add more sparkles, I simply added a bunch of sequins and little stars.

 VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES




OTHER SUPPLIES
- Distress inks from Tim Holtz: tumbled glass, salty ocean, blueprint sketch, chipped sapphire
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Solar white cardstock from Neenah
- Sugar glitter paste from BoBunny

1 commentaire:

  1. OmG what a cute card.♥ The new set looks so wonderful, can't wait to order this.
    Many hugs
    Angela

    RépondreSupprimer