Craftin Desert Divas - Free Balloons

dimanche 22 octobre 2017

Hey there,

We are very lucky this month because Craftin Desert Divas is sharing a Mini Release full of cuteness. Here is my first card showcasing the new stamp set called "Balloon Parade". I've decided to let them free so they can explore the world LOL 


I first started by coloring my images using alcohol markers and a clear glitter brush. I didn't leave the strings so my balloons can be free. I created the sky using distress ink and a homemade cloud stencil.


To make the wall, I applied dark red distress ink on watercolor cardstock, applied dark brown distress ink in the embossing folder, and put them through my Big Shot. I die cut a fence border, colored it in dark brown, did the same thing with a strip of cardstock, glued both together, trimmed the excess and attached it above the wall.


I stamped my sentiment, attached the images using foam tape, attached my panel to a white card base, and glued a few sequins here and there to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES





OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Distress ink from Tim Holtz: salty ocean
- Brick embossing folder from my stash
- Watercolor cardstock from Canson
- Solar White cardstock from Neenah

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire