Holiday Card Series 2017 - Cozy Christmas

jeudi 12 octobre 2017

Hey there,

Today I'm sharing with you a card showcasing a new Craftin Desert Divas stamp set called "Holly Jolly".


When I saw these cuties, I immediately knew I wanted to mix them with the digi stamp set called "Living Room Accessories" to create a whole complete little cozy scene. So there was a lot of images to color, but it was really fun!


I first started by printing, fussy cutting and coloring the background images using my alcohol markers. I tried not to use a bunch of colors so the whole scene would be coordinated.


For the wall and floor, I used different papers but with the same shades. I also die cut some banners to make the "room" more festive. Glued everything in place, and started coloring my little characters. I think the cat is my favorite, he's just so cute with the Christmas lights around him!


Attached the images to the scene, added some touches of red and gold glitter pen and finally attached the whole panel to a white card base.

VIDEO
Below or here


CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES
- Holly Jolly stamp set

- Living Room Accessories digital stamp set

- Box Card die set

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Pattern papers from my stash
- Solar White cardstock from Neenah
- Glitter pens from Uniball

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire