Holiday Card Series 2017 - Christmas Rosette

vendredi 13 octobre 2017

Hello there,

This past summer, I made a card using a homemade paper rosette. I liked creating it so much I've decided to make rosette cards for every season and holiday! For this one, I used traditional colors and a new Craftin Desert Divas stamp set called "Oh What Fun".


I first started by creating the rosette. It's very easy. I took three 15x5 cm rectangles, scored a line every 1 centimeters, folded them and attached each ends using double sided tape. I punched a circle from random paper, formed the rosette and attached the circle at the back using my hot glue gun to make it stay well formed.


Then I die cut three inside scalloped circles: one from gold glitter paper, and two from white cardstock that I glued together. I attached the gold glitter circle to a piece of vellum, fussy cut around it to get rid of the excess and glued it on top of the two white circles.


I colored my images using my alcohol markers and the same traditional color combo, and fussy cut them. Added touches of gold on each image too.


On a square pattern paper, I attached the paper rosette, and the vellum circle on top of it using my hot glue gun. I added my sentiment banner at the bottom of the gold vellum circle, and attached my images above that banner using glue dots. And finally I attached the whole panel to a white card base.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES



OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Pattern papers from Echo Park
- Gold glitter paper from American Crafts
- Vellum from Stampin Up!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire