Autumn Card Series 2017 - Autumn colors

samedi 7 octobre 2017

Hey there,

Today I'm sharing with you a new autumn card inspired by the Craftin Desert Divas challenge mood board. I really love making that kind of card because the fall colors are the most beautiful.


I first started by coloring my image using alcohol markers and fussy cutting it. Then I die cut all the papers: one regular rectangle from polka dot pattern paper, one scallop rectangle from a beautiful leaf pattern paper, and one inside scallop circle from wood textured cardstock that I glued on top of a vellum piece.


I attached the scallop rectangle on top of the polka dot rectangle using a sheet of foam to add dimension. Glued a piece of gunny and added my vellum circle on top of it using white glue. I gold heat embossed my sentiment, and attached it to my panel, as well as my image using foam squares. And I added some sequins to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES






OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Pattern papers + vellum from Stampin Up!
- Wood textured cardstock from Simon Says Stamp
- Gunny from my stash
- Solar white cardstock from Neenah
- Versamark ink from Tsukineko
- Gold embossing powder from Aladine

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire