Holiday Card Series 2017 - Glittery Festive Borders - Shaker Cards

samedi 21 octobre 2017

Hey there,

Here are three shaker cards I made using the brand new Craftin Desert Divas "Holiday Border" dies. I mixed them with supplies from last release, and I used a lot of glitter cardstock so everything looks very festive!


I first started by creating three plastic pockets using my fuse tool. Then I filled them using three different sequin mixes, and closed the pockets.


To create the borders and decorate them, I first started by die cutting them from white cardstock to use as a base, then I die cut each little decorative piece from different glitter cardstock and glued them in place.


I stamped the second part of my sentiment three times, and die cut them using a banner die. I die cut the word "Sending" three times from white cardstock, and also from different glitter cardstocks, glued each glitter word on a white one, and finally attached it above the banner.


On three white card bases, I attached rectangles of vellum, glued my pockets in place, and put little pieces of glitter tape to secure everything.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES







OTHER SUPPLIES
- Glitter cardstocks from American Crafts
- Vellum from Stampin Up!
- Star acetate from my stash
- Plastic sleeve from my stash

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire