Lawn Fawn - Mix & Match Platform Pop-Up Spring Card

mardi 6 février 2024

Hello there,

I'm so happy to be back on Lawn Fawn YouTube Channel & Blog today with this taste of Spring and this lovely garden scene, with strawberries and flowers, and some fun little goats. This card was actually a request from my mom. It will be one of her best friends' birthday in a few days, and this friend, she has a big garden, she grows strawberries every year, and she also has goats and hens. We have all these things in the Lawn Fawn stamps collection, so it was the perfect timing for a new video.


As very often I started off by stamping all my images on some 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock using Jet Black ink, I used the coordinating dies to cut them all, and colored everything using my Graph’it brush markers and my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers.

Here is a detailed list of the stamps I picked:  You Goat This for three goats  Critters On The Farm for the fence  Berry Special for the strawberries and the bee  Garden Before 'n Afters for the flowers  Wild Wolves for the big rock  Eggstraordinary Easter for the grass.


After the coloring, I started working on my Platform Pop-Up card base, and cut two main panels out of Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock. On each of those two panels, I colored the scalloped top section with shabby shutters and mowed lawn oxide inks to make grass, and colored the rest using antique linen and vintage photo oxide inks to make soil. I also cut three small hills that I colored to be grass as well, and that I attached on a t-shape piece. With all those elements, I was able to build my platform. Please watch the video down below for more information.


Once my platform was assembled, I attached some images on the front on each side using 1mm foam squares, and for the images on the inside, I used a mix of liquid glue and 3mm glue dots with acetate strips to stick them all. And I finished the card by attaching my white heat embossed "Hope your day is the G.O.A.T." greeting from You Goat This on the front of my Platform Pop-Up card.


VIDEO




LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES

Stamp sets
- You goat this
- Critters on the farm
- Berry special
- Garden before 'n afters
- Wild wolves
- Eggstraordinary Easter

Die sets
- Platform pop-up

Misc
- Textures canvas pink paper
- Acetate
- Jet black ink
- Clear embossing ink
- White embossing powder


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: shabby shutters, mowed lawn, rustic wilderness, antique linen, vintage photo
- Sakura white gel pen
- Copic opaque white ink
- Morning dew nuvo drops
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (platform pop-up)
- 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock (images)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire