Sunny Studio - Savanna Safari Birthday Card

jeudi 15 février 2024

Hi there,

I'm very happy to be back on Sunny Studio's blog with this Savanna Safari birthday card inspired by the Bighearted Bears card I made a few weeks ago. Once in a while, I like to look back at my cards to see which design I could recreate. Well, this time, I didn't have to look too far in the past, and thought that the tall and long rectangle windows were just perfect for the giraffe and her friends!


I started off by creating the background using some dies and pattern papers. I cut the frame out of an Amazing Argyle wooden pattern paper using the main die from Comic Strip Speech Bubble. I kept the frame only and attached it on a Sweater Weather turquoise pattern paper using 1mm foam squares. Next I cut another Comic Strip Speech Bubble frame out of a Dots & Stripes Pastels green pattern paper. This time I kept the inside pieces only, and used the Mini Grass Border die to cut four grass borders that I attached at the bottom of each section using 1mm foam squares.


I stamped my images on 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, cut them all using the matching dies, and colored everything using my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers and Graph'it brush markers. Here is the detailed list of the stamp sets I used: • Savanna Safari: giraffe, lion, zebra, toucan • Fabulous Flamingos: tropical leaves • Love Birds: branch, small leaves • Chickie Baby & Chubby Bunny: flowers • Love Monkey: vine


When the coloring was done, I attached the images on my panel using 1mm and 2mm foam squares. I also white heat embossed my "Have a wild day" greeting from Savanna Safari on a slim aqua banner I cut using a die from Notebook Photo Corners, and tucked it on the top right hand corner of my panel using foam squares again. As always I finished my card with highlights and details using a white gel pen, and a little bit of morning dew nuvo drops on the hearts to make them shine.


SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Mini grass border die set
- Savanna safari stamp set
- Fabulous flamingos stamp set
- Love birds stamp set
- Chickie baby stamp set
- Chubby bunny stamp set
- Love monkey stamp set
- Notebook photo corners die set
- Comic strip speech bubble die set
- Sweater weather 6x6 paper pack
- Amazing argyle 6x6 paper pack
- Dots & stripes pastels 6x6 paper pack


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Sakura white gel pen
- Jet black ink by Lawn Fawn
- 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock (images)
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (background)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire