Pretty Pink Posh - Potted Daffodils Gift With Purchase

samedi 10 février 2024

Hello there,

I'm super happy to be back with this lovely Scallop Box Card showcasing the beautiful Potted Daffodils stamp set, which is the free gift with purchase at Pretty Pink Posh on the occasion of their 10th Birthday Release. Please check the graphic down below for more details about this free gift.


I started off by stamping my images on 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, cut them all using the matching dies, and then colored everything using my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers and my Graph'it brush markers.


Along with the Potted Daffodils, I picked a hedgehog, leaves, flowers and butterflies from Hedgehog Friends. And once the coloring was done, I added highlights and details to the images using a white gel pen.


Next I cut all the Scallop Box Card pieces out of kraft cardstock, as well as the decorative panels out of a minty green pattern paper from the Welcome Autumn 6x6 paper pack by Echo Park. I assembled everything, and then stuck my images inside the box using 3mm glue dots and liquid glue.


For my greeting, I started by cutting the Friend Shadow Script twice: in yellow and in white. I glued the yellow one on top of the white one, but shifted it a little bit to the right to create a white border, and attached it on the front of my Scallop Box Card using liquid glue. Next I white heat embossed "Just checking in" from Potted Daffodils on grey cardstock, trimmed it into a slim banner a Sentiment Strips die, and finally attached it below "Friend" using 1mm foam squares.


PRETTY PINK POSH SUPPLIES
- Potted Daffodils stamp set
(gift with purchase until 02/17/24 or while supplies last)
- Hedgehog Friends stamp set
- Scallop box card die set
- Friend shadow script die set
- Sentiment strips die set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Sakura white gel pen
- Jet black ink by Lawn Fawn
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Minty green pattern paper from the Welcome Autumn paper pack by Echo Park
- Sunshine cardstock by The Stamp Market
- Slate cardstock by The Stamp Market
- Kraft cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock (images)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire