Pretty Pink Posh - Lucky Set of Cards & Tag

mardi 27 février 2024

Hello there,

I'm thrilled to share with you this set of St Patrick's Day cards & tag showcasing several items from the Pretty Pink Posh January 2024 Release. I didn't get the chance to play with those products at the time, so I'm really happy to be back with this set I had so much fun to create.


So, let's start with the "You're so lucky" card, shall we? The first thing I did was to stamp all the images on 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, as always I used the matching dies to cut them all, and colored everything using my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers and Graph'it brush markers in a green + yellow + grey color palette to match the St Patrick's Day theme. All the images are from Lucky, except for the hearts that are from Valentine Train.


I cut a 5,25 x 4 inches Strathmore bristol smooth panel that I covered with twisted citron (all over the panel) and mowed lawn (on the edges) oxide inks. And next I created a fun background using the Layered Argyle stencils. With the first stencil I used mowed lawn and rustic wilderness oxide inks, and with the second and third stencils I only used rustic wilderness oxide ink. And next I added texture: I mixed some copic opaque white ink with water and used a small brush to make splatters all over the panel, and did the same with rustic wilderness oxide ink mixed with water.

I cut a 5,5 x 4,25 inches panel out of a shamrock pattern paper from the St Patrick's Day 6x6 paper pack by Echo Park, stuck it to a white card base, attached my Layered Argyle panel on top using liquid glue, and then all the images using 1mm and 2mm foam squares.


For my greeting, I started off by white heat embossing "You're so" from Lucky on green cardstock, and trimmed it into a slim banner using a Sentiment Strips die. I also gold heat embossed "Lucky" on a lighter green cardstock, cut it using the matching die, and then attached both pieces on my panel using foam squares. And I finished my card with some morning dew nuvo drops on the hearts to make them shine, and highlights and details on the images using a white gel.

*****

Now to the second card! I started off by cutting a 5,25 x 4 inches Strathmore bristol smooth panel, and just like my first card, I covered it with oxide inks: twisted citron all over the panel, and mowed lawn on the edges. And then I used the Layered Shamrocks stencils along with mowed lawn and rustic wilderness oxide inks to create a beautiful pattern on my piece of paper. And I added the same texture as the one on the first card.


I cut three Stitched Shamrocks out of different colored cardstock and three matching ones out of gold glitter cardstock. I attached the colored shamrocks on the gold glitter ones using liquid glue, but shifted them a little bit to create a sparkling border.

For my greeting, I started off by hot foiling the Hot Foil Lucky plate on a light green cardstock using speckled aura foil by Spellbinders, and I cut it using the Lucky Shadow Script die. I also white heat embossed "To know you" from Lucky on green cardstock, trimmed it into a slim banner using a Sentiment Strips die, and then attached both pieces, along with the Stitched Shamrocks on my panel using 1mm and 2mm foam squares.


I cut a 5,5 x 4,25 inches panel out of a stripy pattern paper from the Happy St Patrick's Day 6x6 paper pack by Echo Park, stuck it to a white card base, attached my panel on it using liquid glue, and finished my card by adding a few Gold Metallic Pearls here and there.

*****

And let's end this blog post with the see-through tag, shall we? I started of by cutting one Shamrock Shaker frame out of a clover pattern paper from the Happy St Patrick's Day 6x6 paper pack by Echo Park, and one plain shamrock out of acetate that I attached at the back of the first one using liquid glue. I also cut a green handle using a die from Build A Stocking, stuck it at the top back of the shamrock frame, and still at the back, I added 3mm foam strips all along the edges of the frame. I poured some St Patrick's Day confetti and some Lucky Day shaker beads inside the window, peeled the backing papers off the foam strips, and set the whole piece aside.


Next I cut another Shamrock Shaker frame out of green cardstock, as well as another plain acetate shamrock that I glued on top of the shamrock frame using liquid glue. And I attached this second piece to the first one to totally close my shaker tag.

For my greeting, I used the Lucky Shadow Script dies. I cut "Lucky" out of gold glitter cardstock, and the shadow out of vellum. I attached the first element on top of the second, and then stuck the whole piece to my Shamrock Shaker tag using liquid glue on both ends of the "Lucky". And I finished my tag with gold thread on the handle.


PRETTY PINK POSH SUPPLIES
- Lucky stamp set
- Valentine train stamp set
- Layered argyle stencils
- Layered shamrocks stencils
- Stitched shamrocks die set
- Lucky shadow script die set
- Shamrock shaker die set
- Build a stocking die set
- Sentiment strips die set
- Lucky hot foil plate
- Lucky day shaker beads
- St Patrick's day confetti mix
- Gold metallic pearls


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: twisted citron, mowed lawn, rustic wilderness
- Sakura white gel pen
- Copic opaque white ink
- Speckled aura foil by Spellbinders
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Gold embossing powder by Lawn Fawn
- Gold thread by Stampin Up
- Vellum by Lawn Fawn
- Acetate by Lawn Fawn
- Gold glitter cardstock by Concord & 9th
- Colored cardstock by The Stamp Market + Lawn Fawn
- Pattern papers from the Happy St Patrick's day 6x6 paper pack by Echo Park
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (background)
- 80lb Neenah solar white cardstock (images)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire